Establishment purpose and main function
- Korean Institute for Healthy Family has been established in January, 2015 as Ministry of Gender Equality and Family affiliated special institute.
- KIHF supports family policies effectively and systematically to improve various family life quality improvement and family capability reinforcement. KIHF strives for leading healthy family life and maintenance as well as development.
- Family consultation and family education, family friendly society environment establishment.
- Center project management and staff training
- Child care and child rearing support
- Weak family such as single parent & grandparentheaded family support
- Social integration support for multicultural families
- Child maintenance related consultation for non-custodial parent and custodial parent
- Legal support for child maintenance fee payment and payment securing
- Claim recovery for confirmed child maintenance fee by negotiation or court judgement
- Emergency Support for Temporary child support