Child Support Service Information
Integrated service to support for child care
The Child Support Agency initiates discussion, legal action, collection, sanctioning measures, etc., to help a custodial parent receive child support payments from a non-custodial parent.
Introducing the Child Support Service
Child support service helps custodial parent to receive child support payments from non-custodial parent upon his or her request by initiating discussion, taking legal actions concerning child support payments, collecting credits, arranging sanctioning measures, etc., between the two parties.
To receive required services, the custodial parent does not need to visit an institute several times to receive various services offered at each stage. By submitting a one-time application at the Agency, the parent can receive an integrated support.
Basis of Promotion
The Child Support Agency provides services based on the Laws related to Child Support Enforcement and Provision.
Laws related to Child Support Enforcement and Provision (Enacted on March 24th, 2014; Enforced on March 25th, 2015)
- The Agency provides a proactive service of mediation by agreement to solve child support issues.
- In case of a disagreement, the Agency takes a legal action (i.e. a lawsuit, a trial, etc.)
- If a non-custodial parent (debtor) continues to be in default, the Agency assists debt collection and forced recovery of claims.
- If a child is at a risk or has a potential risk due to unpaid child support payments, the Agency temporarily provides an emergency aid for child care.
- Even after legal proceedings have terminated for a non-custodial parent and/or a non-custodial parent pledges to perform his or her duties, the Agency helps you manage a secure everyday life by constantly monitoring child support payments until a child becomes an adult.
- In addition to providing child support payments solutions, the Child support Agency does not spare services to support non-custodial parents maintain a close relationship with their child and help them grow with a healthy outlook.
Inquiries about the Service
Child Support Agency